Thanks for trying BandLab- we’re sorry to see you go!
It’s important to understand the following prior to deleting your account:
- All posts, projects and collections will be permanently deleted. If you’d like to keep any content you created, you can download your tracks using this guide.
- All bands and communities that you own will be permanently deleted. Be sure to transfer ownership to a bandmate or community member before leaving!
- You will not be able to create a new account with the same username and email address for 6 months. You can change account details in Settings before deleting your account if needed.
- Some account information may still be visible in search engines like Google. Learn More
- Some information may still be visible to others (e.g. forked projects, mentions and chat messages).
- This action is not reversible. Once you choose to delete your account, it cannot be recovered by BandLab.
Please follow this link if you wish to permanently delete your account. If you're not logged into BandLab on your web browser, you'll be asked to log in first.
If you have any questions prior to removing your account, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org