BandLab allows you to download your works onto your local device at any time.
Here's how to export as audio in BandLab Web for both privately & publicly published projects:
- Click on Library in the top navigation bar.
- Choose the song you want to download on your Library page and click on the title of the song.
- Click on the Triple Dot Icon beside the Download button
- Choose Download or Download Stems
- Here you can choose the audio formats that you wish to download your audio in.
Here's how to export as audio for both privately & publicly published projects:
- Tap on Library on the bottom right of your home feed.
- Under Projects, click the song you want to download
- Tap on the Right Curvy Arrow icon below the Play button
- Tap on Download and select “Download as Audio"
- Choose where you'd like to export your audio. (Take note that you'd need a file saving app similar to DropBox or Google Drive to save it directly onto your phone)