How do I use the metronome?
- At the right side of the Mix Editor Transport Bar, click the Down Arrow next to the Metronome Icon
- Set your preferred Tempo, Metronome Sound, volume and Count-in duration.
- Click the Metronome Logo and make sure it’s green. This ensures that the metronome will play while you record.
- In the Mix Editor, tap the Gear Icon.
- Set your preferred Tempo, Time Signature, volume and Count-in duration.
- Toggle the Metronome Logo on the bottom right corner so that the Metronome plays when you are recording.