There are three different ways to access loops in BandLab's iOS and Android app. There are thousands of royalty-free loops and sounds to choose from, plus the ability to import your own loops and sounds as well.
- From the home page, tap the Create button at the bottom of the screen
- Under Track Type, choose Import File to select an audio or MIDI loop from your device
- In the Studio, tap on the Icon to create a new track
- Tap on BandLab Sounds to import a loop from our library
- If your project is in progress, tap on an existing track, then tap the Add Loop Icon to import a loop to that track
- Tap below the existing track(s), then tap the Add Loop Icon to import a loop in a new track