Available in BandLab Web, the Drum Machine offers a quick and easy way to make rhythmic patterns in 4/4 time.
- In the Mix Editor, click the + Add Track Button at the top left, then choose Drum Machine. The Drum Machine will open with Pattern A & B in the newly created track.
- Select a Drum Kit or Pad Kit from the menu at the left of the Drum Machine window
- Use Spacebar or click the Play Icon to listen to the pattern
- Select a pattern (A-H), then click the boxes to add or remove a sound from the pattern.
- Click the Green Add Button below the pattern name to add it to your track. You can then:
- Click and drag the pattern to move it within the track
- Click the pattern, then drag from the Loop Icon at the top right of the region to loop it