BandLab helps creators record their ideas at any time, anywhere. While it's easy to capture those ideas in the Mix Editor, recording may happen in a less than ideal environment. If you nailed the perfect take but can hear unwanted noise in the background, the Denoise tool can help reduce what you don't want to hear, and let your performance stay in the mix.
Articles in this section
- Getting started with BandLab's Mix Editor
- How do I edit a Region? (Mobile)
- How do I fade in and out?
- How do I use the metronome?
- How do I use the tuner?
- How do I use the Drum Machine?
- How do I use the Looper?
- How do I use Loop Packs?
- How do I add effects?
- How do I listen to a section continuously?