In order to plug in your instrument/microphone, you'll need an audio interface like the BandLab Link Analog for mobile devices or the BandLab Link Digital for computers. With that, you will be able to plug in your instruments or mic using a quarter-inch or XLR cable and start recording within BandLab right away! Happy days ahead!
Articles in this section
- How can I automate effects, volume and pan?
- How do I create my own custom effects preset?
- How to: Import Loops (Mobile)
- How do I do MIDI mapping with BandLab?
- How do I start a Live Session?
- How to: Add AutoPitch to a track (Mobile)
- How can I edit MIDI tracks?
- How can I change the speed and pitch of my audio track?
- How long are my tracks allowed to go on for?
- How do I change the key of my MIDI track?