In order to plug in your instrument/microphone, you'll need an audio interface like the BandLab Link Analog. With that, you will be able to plug in your instruments or mic using a quarter inch or XLR cable and start recording within BandLab right away! Happy days ahead!
Articles in this section
- How can I automate my track's volume and pan?
- How can I edit MIDI tracks?
- How can I change the speed and pitch of my audio track?
- How long are my tracks allowed to go on for?
- How do I change the key of my MIDI track?
- How can I do multi-track recording?
- How do I cut and slice tracks in the Mix Editor?
- How do I plug my instrument/microphone into BandLab?
- Can I Export loops?