In order to plug in your instrument/microphone, you'll need an audio interface like the BandLab Link Analog. With that, you will be able to plug in your instruments or mic using a quarter inch or XLR cable and start recording within BandLab right away! Happy days ahead!
Articles in this section
- How do I use the Looper?
- Getting started on BandLab
- What is a Revision on BandLab?
- How do I download tracks?
- Why aren’t my tracks saving?
- Help, my Tracks are not syncing!
- Some of the features don’t seem to be working?
- How do I delete a project?
- What is monitoring?
- How do I make my published tracks private?