- Click the Red Create button on your homepage at www.bandlab.com
- Choose New Project
- You will be prompted with the Add New Track screen, choose Drum Machine.
- The Mix Editor will open with the drum machine ready to go and an open preprogrammed sequence, Pattern A & B, already populated in the drum machine.
- Select which Kit you want to use from the drop-down at the top of the drum machine window and the sounds of the programmed sequence will change.
- Hit your spacebar and drums will play in a loop over and over again.
- Click on the boxes within the drum machine to add or remove a sound from the sequence. You can choose a different pattern from the right to start fresh.
- When you like a particular sequence, you can click the button in the bottom right of the Drum Machine that says Pattern A (through H) and the sequence will be added to a track as a loop. You can quickly program different patterns and switch between them in the new Drum Machine.
- Once the loops are in the track, you can extend them or move them around however you wish.