BandLab helps creators record their ideas at any time, anywhere. While it's easy to capture those ideas in the Mix Editor, recording may happen in a less than ideal environment. If you nailed the perfect take but can hear unwanted noise in the background, the Denoise tool can help reduce what you don't want to hear, and let your performance stay in the mix.
Articles in this section
- How to: Edit using the Region Menu
- Getting started on BandLab
- How do I add fades to my project?
- How to: Remove Unwanted Noise
- How to Cycle?
- Supported Audio Formats
- What are the shortcuts for the Mix Editor?
- How can I share my music to Instagram?
- How do I export MIDI files?
- How do I use the Looper?