You can now make your account private, which will require you to approve other users that wish to follow you. Only your followers will be able to view the content you post on BandLab once you make your account private.
To make your account private:
- Click on your Profile Picture and select Settings
- Click on Privacy and toggle the Private Account switch on, then click on Update
- Tap on then tap on your Profile Picture at the top-right of the screen
- Tap on and select Privacy
- Toggle the Private Account switch on, then click on Update