Available on BandLab Android and iOS, Video Mix lets you create a new video or choose an available Forkable BandLab track to sing or perform over with.
Here's how you can start recording using the Video Mix feature
- On your BandLab home feed, tap on the Video Mix Icon located on the to top right of your status bar
- Allow BandLab access to your camera and microphone
- Once you can view your camera, tap on Pick a Track on the top of the screen.
- Select one of the beats or songs available for you to record over with and tap on Pick to confirm your selection.
- Hit the Record button located at the bottom to start the count down and record your video performance
- Tap on the Monitoring Icon located on the right of the Red Record Button to listen back to yourself while recording (Highly advisable if you're using headphones)
- Tap on the Record button again to stop the recording and to review the performance.
- You can add effects to your voice by tapping on the FX icon located on the left of the Red Record Button.
- Once you are satisfied with your take, you can click on Publish to publish your Video Mix track or you can choose to save it by tapping on the Download icon located to the left of the Red Record Button.
- Features such as Flash and Flip Camera options are available for you to get the best out of your video mix performance!
Article is closed for comments.