Video Mix is a brand new beta feature on BandLab iOS 8.8.0 that lets you create a video and choose an available Forkable BandLab track to sing or perform over with. You can also pick the plethora of cool vocal effects to use in order to make sure vocals stand out more within your video performance!
We're currently working on the Android release at the moment so please stay tuned!
Here's how you can start recording using the Video Mix feature
- Open BandLab iOS and tap on the + sign located on the bottom of the screen
- Under the Video Mix banner, tap on Try Now
- Once you can view your camera, tap on Pick a Track on the top of the screen.
- Select one of the beats or songs available for you to record over with and tap on Pick to confirm your selection.
- Hit the Record button located at the bottom to start the count down and record your video performance
- Tap on the Monitoring button located on the right of the Red Record Button to listen back to yourself while recording (Highly advisable if you're using headphones)
- Tap on the Record button again to stop the recording and to review the performance.
- You can add effects to your voice by tapping on the FX icon located on the left of the Red Record Button.
- Once you are satisfied with your take, you can click on Publish to publish your Video Mix track or you can choose to save it by tapping on the Download icon located to the left of the Red Record Button.