Available on BandLab Android and iOS, Video Mix lets you create a new video or choose an available Forkable BandLab track to sing or perform over with.
Here's how you can start recording using the Video Mix feature.
- On your Following feed, tap the Video Mix Icon on the right of your status bar.
- Allow BandLab access to your camera and microphone.
- Once you can view your camera, tap on Pick a Track at the top of the screen.
- Select one of the beats or songs available for you to record over with, and tap on Select to confirm your selection.
- Tap on the Monitoring Icon to listen back to yourself while recording (Only available if you're using headphones).
- Features such as Flash and Flip Camera options are available for you to get the best out of your video mix performance!
- Hit the Red Record Button to start the countdown and record your video performance (Minimum duration of 3 seconds).
- Tap the Red Record Button again to stop the recording and review the performance.
- Alter your track further! Add effects to your voice by tapping on the Fx Icon or adjust the volume by tapping the Speaker Icon.
- Save your project by tapping on the Download Icon (Only available before publishing).
- Once you are satisfied with your take, you can click on the Tick to publish your Video Mix track to your Feed.