Yes, you can! There are two ways to do this!
Via the Studio
- Click the BandLab Sounds tab at the bottom-right corner of the Studio to bring up the sample browser
- Browse through the categories: Packs, Loops, or One-Shots, to find the sample of your choice
- Double-click the sample you wish to use to create a track for it
- Right-click the sample region and select Export Region as WAV
Via BandLab Sounds
- Go to bandlab.com/sounds and browse through the available Packs and Loops
- You can either download the entire pack by clicking Download Pack or individual samples by clicking the Download icon
Article is closed for comments.