You can adjust your audio regions' amplification by individually adjusting their gain level. This will affect the signal strength of the audio regions before they are processed by any effects on the track or the track's overall volume.
- Select the audio region you'd like to adjust the gain level for
- Click on Editor located at the bottom of the screen
- Move the Region Gain slider to the left to decrease or right to increase the gain level
- Tap on the audio region you'd like to adjust the gain level for
- Tap on More, then select Gain
- Move the slider at the bottom of the screen to the left to reduce or right to increase the gain
Article is closed for comments.