The Project Page is one space containing all information relevant to your project. Located within your Project Library, the Project Page allows you to browse your revision history, view current collaborators, and invite new members to your project via Project Link.
Previously the Tree View, your Version History is now easily identifiable with day and time stamps. Simply scroll to view the history of your project! Here's what the Project Page looks like on BandLab's Android app:
- Click the Library tab at the top of the page
- Select a project from your Library
- View the Current Version, or click Project Details to browse the Version History
- Tap the Library tab at the bottom right of the app
- Tap to select a project from the Library
- View the Current Version, or scroll to browse the Version History