Experiencing audio glitches, stuttering, and dropouts? Stuttering and glitches in your project can occur when there is a lack of processing power in your browser.
- Freezing your tracks allows you to reduce the processing power needed to play your tracks by bouncing them to audio in the background. Here's where you can find this function:
- If you have many applications or various Chrome tabs open, closing them will also help with performance.
- Clear your cache and cookies!
- Click on the Triple Dot Icon at the top right of Chrome
- Click on Settings
- Scroll down till you see Advanced and select it
- Under Privacy and Security, click on Clear browsing data
- Click on Clear Data to clear your cookies and cached files
- If your project has disconnected Audio/MIDI regions, we would recommend merging them by selecting the regions, right-click and select Join Region.