Monitoring your tracks means being able to listen to what you’re recording in real-time. When you enable monitoring, we strongly recommend that you use headphones to avoid any feedback. Feedback can get really loud and could hurt your ears, so it’s best to avoid it totally!
Articles in this section
- How do I use the Looper?
- Getting started on BandLab
- What is a Revision on BandLab?
- How do I download tracks?
- Why aren’t my tracks saving?
- Help, my Tracks are not syncing!
- Some of the features don’t seem to be working?
- How do I delete a project?
- What is monitoring?
- How do I make my published tracks private?