Being in a band allows you to move any of your projects there for a collaboration.
Once you move a project to a band, you won't be able to undo this move. If you leave the band, you will no longer have access to the project. Click here for more information.
- Log in and click on Library at the top right of the screen
- Click the Triple Dot Icon next to the Project of your choice and select Move to Band...
- Select the band to move the project to or create a new band, then click Confirm
- As this move cannot be undone, please be very sure before you click Move
- Launch the app and tap on Library at the bottom-right of your screen
- Tap on the Triple Dot Icon next to the project of your choice and select Project Settings
- Tap on Additional Settings then tap Select Band
- Choose the band to move the project to or create a new band by tapping on the + icon
- Tap on the icon to confirm your selection