A Live Session allows you to collaborate with others in real-time! During a live session, any changes made to a project by anyone in the session can be seen live, on-screen, as it is being done.
How to invite collaborators and start a Live Session
- Start a new project on the Mix Editor or open any project from your Library
- Click on Invite Icon at the top right of the Mix Editor
- Invite your Collaborators by typing in their username or email address
- Click Send when you are done
- Once you've invited your Collaborators, click on Start Session and your Collaborators will be able to Join the Session once they've accepted your invite
How to Join a Live Session (as a Collaborator)
- Click the Notification Bell icon followed by the See pending invites icon
- Accept the project invite
- After accepting the invite, click Go to Project
- Click Open in Mix Editor
- If a Collaborator is currently in the Session, click Join
- You will now be collaborating in real-time!
This is in real-time so make sure you are saving regularly so that you aren't overwriting any of your collaborators' work.