A Live Session allows you to collaborate with others in real-time! During a live session, any changes made to a project by anyone in the session can be seen live, on-screen, as it is being done.
How to invite collaborators and start a Live Session
- Start a new project in the Studio or open any project from your Library
- Click on the Invite button at the top right of the screen
- Invite your Collaborators by typing in their username or email address
- Click Send when you are done
- Once they've accepted your invitation and opened up the project, you will be collaborating in real-time
How to Join a Live Session (as a Collaborator)
- Click the Notification Bell icon followed by the See pending invites icon
- Accept the project invite
- After accepting the invite, click Go to Project
- Click Studio
- If the owner of the project is online, you will now be collaborating in real-time!
This is in real-time so make sure you are saving regularly so that you aren't overwriting any of your collaborators' work.
Article is closed for comments.