Live Session is now available on BandLab Web! This means you can work on a project together with your friends across the world in real-time! Here's how to get started:
How to invite collaborators and start a Live Session
- Start a new project on the Mix Editor or open any project from your Library
- Click on Invite Icon at the top right of the Mix Editor
- Invite your Collaborators by typing in their username or email address
- Click Send when you are done
- Once you've invited your Collaborators, click on Start Session and your Collaborators will be able to Join the Session once they've accepted your invite
How to Join a Live Session (as a Collaborator)
- Click the Notification Bell icon followed by the See pending invites icon
- Accept the project invite
- After accepting the invite, click Go to Project
- Click Open in Mix Editor
- If a Collaborator is currently in the Session, click Join
- You will now be collaborating in real-time!
This is in real-time so make sure you are saving regularly so that you aren't overwriting any of your collaborators' work.