BandLab Live follows the same general rules that can be found in the links below:
In an effort to more clearly define these guidelines for streaming, please review the following:
Violations of these rules may result in stream removal, account suspension, and/or account deletion based on the severity or number of violations in question. Action in response to a violation is at the sole discretion of BandLab staff.
For any details not covered in this article or linked articles, please reach our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.
- Streams on BandLab currently have a 4 hour time limit. You may need to tailor your show accordingly!
- Be active: If there is no music playing or no signs of activity, the stream will be removed
- Be yourself: Impersonation, acting as, or streaming someone else's content will result in stream removal and a strike against your account
- Stream with sense: BandLab has millions of users of varying backgrounds. Being respectful toward the community will garner more viewers and help grow your audience!
Content You Can Stream
- You can stream original content (music/video) that you own the copyright for
- You can use copyrighted music that you have licensed
Streaming on BandLab Live should have a focus on music! We do not allow:
- Broadcasting of copyrighted materials such as sporting events, film, tv, or other works
- Gaming as primary content
- Nudity or other sexually explicit content
- Harassment or bullying
- Hate speech, threats, or terrorism
- Extreme violence or other graphic content (including physical abuse, self harm, etc)
- Promotion of illegal activity