Want to make BandLab truly accessible to everyone? Now you can! Help us translate words and phrases into the language you speak - all in your free time.
You can begin your translation journey over here.
- Choose a language that you're comfortable translating to:
Sign up or log in to your OneSky account
Translate at your own pace
OneSky has its own tutorial for translators that you can check out here too.
- Use words that are clear, concise and engaging
- Avoid machine translations (e.g. Google Translate), as they're not as accurate
- Refresh your page occasionally to see if anyone has translated a phrase ahead of you
- Follow the rules (e.g. punctuation, sentence structure) of the language you’re translating into
- Words in tags should be translated within them. Don’t forget to place these tags in the correct part of your sentence
Example: Click on <strong>Settings</strong>
Turkish: <strong>Ayarlar</strong> üzerine gelip tıklayın
- Pay attention to title case, which is not commonly used in some languages
- Drop us a note if you need help — we’re always here
- Don’t forget to hit submit when you’re done
If you would like to request for our Help Center to be translated into another language, you can do so over here!
Article is closed for comments.