Want to make BandLab truly accessible to everyone? Now you can! Help us translate words and phrases into the language you speak - all in your free time.
You can begin your translation journey over here.
- Choose a language that you're comfortable translating to:
Sign up or log in to your OneSky account
Translate at your own pace
OneSky has its own tutorial for translators that you can check out here too.
- Use words that are clear, concise and engaging
- Avoid machine translations (e.g. Google Translate), as they're not as accurate
- Refresh your page occasionally to see if anyone has translated a phrase ahead of you
- Follow the rules (e.g. punctuation, sentence structure) of the language you’re translating into
- Words in tags should be translated within them. Don’t forget to place these tags in the correct part of your sentence
Example: Click on <strong>Settings</strong>
Turkish: <strong>Ayarlar</strong> üzerine gelip tıklayın
- Pay attention to title case, which is not commonly used in some languages
- Drop us a note if you need help — we’re always here
- Don’t forget to hit submit when you’re done
If you would like to request for our Help Center to be translated into another language, you can do so over here!