Who can I contact if someone infringes my copyright or I see copyrighted material being used?

If you believe that your copyright has been infringed, or that copyright-protected work was posted on the Services without authorisation, you may submit a valid Copyright Notice, in the Prescribed Form (see here), to BandLab’s Designated Person.

0 out of 0 found this helpful