As in real life, Band Members on BandLab share work material and make decisions collectively. Thus, it would definitely be a good idea for Band Members to have a clear, explicit and written understanding among themselves regarding ownership and other rights in Band Content, so that every Band Member knows what will happen if the Band breaks up, adds or loses Members, or wishes to license or commercialise its Content. It is recommended that you seek legal advice particularly if you think there is a possibility of you or your Band making commercial use of Band Content. You can read more about our Copyright policies here.
Articles in this section
- How do I invite other users to collaborate?
- How do I collaborate with my band on a project?
- How do I start a Band?
- How do I join a Band?
- What are the roles in a Band?
- How do I assign roles to my Band members?
- Can a Band member commercialise the music by the Band?
- What happens when a Band Owner leaves the Band?
- How do I leave a Band? What happens to my contributions if I do?
- Can BandLab help resolve a dispute between Band Members over Band Content?
Article is closed for comments.