- On your homepage, click the Red Create + Button and choose New Project to open the Mix Editor.
- Choose Voice/Mic
- Click the Gear Icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Click Latency correction.
- Unplug your headphones, make sure your microphone is close to your speakers and click Start Test.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and apply the results when the test is complete.
- Tap the Red + Button at the bottom right of the screen
- Choose Start project
- Tap the Gear Icon near the top right of the screen (beside the Cloud Node Icon)
- Scroll down and tap on Latency Fix
- Unplug your headphones and tap Start Test
- Follow the instructions & apply the results once test is completed