You may submit a valid Copyright Notice, in the Prescribed Form (see Learn About Copyright), to BandLab’s Designated Person. Upon receipt of a valid Copyright Notice, BandLab will take reasonable steps to remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material.
Articles in this section
- How do I collaborate with my band on a project?
- How do I start a Band?
- How do I join a Band?
- What are the roles in a Band?
- How do I assign roles to my Band members?
- Can a Band member commercialise the music by the Band?
- What happens when a Band Owner leaves the Band?
- How do I leave a Band? What happens to my contributions if I do?
- Can BandLab help resolve a dispute between Band Members over Band Content?
- How do I invite other users to collaborate?