You can make a list of songs published on BandLab by either yourself or others, to create your own unique BandLab Playlist. These playlists can either be kept private or made public. Other users will be able to Like or Share your public Playlists, and you can do the same with Playlists created by other users too.
Here’s how to create your own Playlist:
- On your homepage, click on your Library
- Click on Playlists
- Click on the + New icon
- Fill in the title and description of your Playlist. You can also choose to upload a picture for it!
- Set your Playlist to be either Public or Private, then click on Save
- Tap on Library located at the bottom right corner for the screen
- Swipe left twice or tap on Playlists
- Tap on the + New icon, give your Playlist a name, then tap on Create
- In your Playlist, tap the Triple-Dot icon at the top right corner of the screen and select Playlist Settings
- Here, you can edit the name of your Playlist, describe what it's about, and set it as Public or Private
- Tap the Check Mark at the top right corner of the screen to save your changes